The calm, relaxed temperament of the Eliros collection provides an interesting con-trast with the notion of recording elapsed time where speed is critical and fractions of a second matter. However, the Eliros 40mm Chrono simultaneously combines both characteristics in one harmonious composition.
This year's interpretation of the Eliros Chrono features a date aperture at 4:30. It is also presented with a luxurious 40mm 4N PVD coating case. The warm, golden tones of the case are optimally paired with a pure white lacquered dial. The inventory of functions also includes hours, minutes, a small seconds display and a chronograph. Indeed, while proving stylish no vital information is overlooked.
Once more, in common with other Eliros models, subtle details augment ownership delight. The golden tones of the case, white dial and sumptuous brown calf leather strap confer style and luxury which everyone can appreciate.
Technical sheet Eliros Chronograph (4 new references)
- Ø 40 mm, Stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water-resistant to 5ATM
Available also in 4N PVD coating case
- White lacquered, blue or black sun-brushed with rhodium or 4N indexes and logo sticker
- 2 circular lines on the minutery
- Black or silver powder printings
- Diamond-cut hours and minutes hands available in rhodium or 4N gold plated execu-tion
- Stainless steel or 4N PVD coating pin buckle for leather straps
- Calf leather strap with applied polished logo, quick easychange
- Stainless steel 9 rows polished bracelet
- Hours and minutes indicated by central hands
- Date at 4:30 o’clock
- Small seconds at 3 o’clock
- 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock
- 1/10 second counter at 6 o’clock